Monday, November 18, 2013

Love Note #7: I'm destined to be with you.

I am: Roc_Guardian
Current Home: Monroe Village
Years in Rochester: For life, except for college 

My Dearest Rochester,

I don't mean to be too forward, but I think I'm destined to be with you. This might seem silly coming from someone of my youth, but I have never been more sure of anything in my life. We've known each other for a long time, and the I older I get, the deeper my feelings for you grow.

They say that absence makes the heart grow fonder, and I've found that to be true. Every time I came home from college to see you, I realized why I could never really leave. When all the girls I met were stuck-up, selfish and boring, you were wholesome, down to earth, and full of surprises.   

So I've returned home, planted my roots, and give my life up to you. After this day, there is no woman in this world who could tear me from your side. I just hope that you can share with me your many ways of love, and we can grow old together, basking in the light of a world we have worked so hard to improve.  

Yours eternally, 
ROC_Guardian

No comments:

Post a Comment