Hope you like it!"
- Great old houses at ridiculously low prices by national standards (California, Boston, NYC, DC…)
- The Erie Canal towpath, where you and your kids can bicycle without any cars to worry about.
- The park system. No place else can touch the combined quality and quantity of our parks.
- The Public Market on Saturday morning is fun, cheap, healthy and diverse – all good.
- The amazing Monroe County Library System, where you can borrow anything free for 1 to 3 weeks. At Central, they’ll even let you borrow artwork for your walls!